Thursday 18 October 2012

Winter camps 2013

Hi All,

Been a while since I last wrote on my Blog, but it's reached that time of year when the racing season has finished and with November rapidly approaching we are all starting to think about the winter training camps.

For next year I'm hoping to add a new warm weather camp based in Santa Susanna in the Costa Blanca area of Spain. I have already been to the area and did some fact finding on the routes and hotels and I must say it's a stunning location!

The 'New Year Blowout' will once again be available, albeit, fingers crossed we don't endure the horrendous weather we encountered on the Saturday last time! Also, the Tour of Cornwall will hopefully be back in 2013, depending on numbers, but we have had interest from some Spanish riders who might be coming over to participate?

There is also the Majorca and Gert Jan Theunisse camps, the later of which I can thoroughly recommend!

Once again I will be offering special discounts and prizes for certain camps, with the emphasis on providing the best possible cycling holiday for all types of riders!

Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment