Tuesday 20 December 2016

Alzheimer's Charity Ride

Hi,

After a poignant post message by my brother on Facebook I have decided to do my next challenge here in Wales raising awareness of the ever increasing numbers of people diagnosed with Alzhemier's which affected my family when my dad passed away, not knowing where he was or who we were...terrible thing to see...so emotional!

Please follow this link and help me raisee money for this all important charity>>

JUST GIVING

The challenge is a 150 miles ride from Rossett to Bangor returning to the finish at Holt. I will be supported by 2 'bike marshalls' who regular support major sporting events around the country keeping the roads safe for competitors. Also, along for sup port will be a support car carrying all the necessary equipment and nutrition to complete this tough challenge.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/14108992

The date for this challenge is TBC?

***There will also be a competition for all those who donate £5 or more. All you need to do is guess how long the ride will take me to the very second. The closest 3 people will each earn prizes...more on this to follow>>

Thank you in advanced for your kindness and support!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment