Monday 23 January 2012

FWRC New Year Blowout - Thanks

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who supported the fwrc New Year Blowout.

The group of riders were just fantastic and you all deserve a medal for the epic Saturday in Hell! It was more of a survival test than a training ride, but, what can I say, you all made it and still had a smile at the end...unbelievable,it makes me proud to be part of the fwrc...really!

Another BIG THANK YOU to Tim,Chloe, Rob & Jess for their fantastic support, they looked after everyone and drove superbly. Also Rob, for his post ride treatments and massage, I'm sure it gave everyone that added boost for the tough 'parcours' we endured today.

I thought you all rode brilliantly, especially in such harsh conditions on Saturday and I wish I could have waved a magic wand to rid us of that devastating wind and driving rain, it was torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment